This paper is an offshoot of a collaborative project with Glenn H. McKnight of Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa, whose influence I gratefully acknowledge. I also would like to thank Henry Bernstein for reading an earlier draft very closely and offering invaluable suggestions for improvements.
Rural ‘Community’, Chiefs and Social Capital: The Case of Southern Ghana
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 64–93, January 2008
How to Cite
GRISCHOW, J. D. (2008), Rural ‘Community’, Chiefs and Social Capital: The Case of Southern Ghana. Journal of Agrarian Change, 8: 64–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2007.00163.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!