Brenda Baletti, Tamara M. Johnson and Wendy Wolford, Department of Geography at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Saunders Hall CB 3220, Chapel Hill, NC 2759, USA. e-mail: email@example.com.
‘Late Mobilization’: Transnational Peasant Networks and Grassroots Organizing in Brazil and South Africa
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 8, Issue 2-3, pages 290–314, April 2008
How to Cite
BALETTI, B., JOHNSON, T. M. and WOLFORD, W. (2008), ‘Late Mobilization’: Transnational Peasant Networks and Grassroots Organizing in Brazil and South Africa. Journal of Agrarian Change, 8: 290–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2008.00171.x
The authors would like to thank five anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments as well as Jun Borras for his review and encouragement. Any errors in the paper are the responsibility of the authors.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!