Philip Woodhouse, Institute for Development Policy and Management, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology, Environment and the Productivity Problem in African Agriculture: Comment on the World Development Report 2008
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 263–276, April 2009
How to Cite
WOODHOUSE, P. (2009), Technology, Environment and the Productivity Problem in African Agriculture: Comment on the World Development Report 2008. Journal of Agrarian Change, 9: 263–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2009.00205.x
The author wishes to record thanks to the editors and two reviewers for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!