Philip Woodhouse, Institute for Development Policy and Management, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology, Environment and the Productivity Problem in African Agriculture: Comment on the World Development Report 2008
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 263–276, April 2009
How to Cite
WOODHOUSE, P. (2009), Technology, Environment and the Productivity Problem in African Agriculture: Comment on the World Development Report 2008. Journal of Agrarian Change, 9: 263–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2009.00205.x
The author wishes to record thanks to the editors and two reviewers for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!