Matteo Rizzo, African Studies Centre, and St Antony's College, University of Oxford. Correspondence to: African Studies Centre, 92 Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 7ND, UK. e-mail: email@example.com
The Struggle for Alternatives: NGOs’ Responses to the World Development Report 2008
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 277–290, April 2009
How to Cite
RIZZO, M. (2009), The Struggle for Alternatives: NGOs’ Responses to the World Development Report 2008. Journal of Agrarian Change, 9: 277–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2009.00206.x
The author would like to thank the editors and two reviewers for comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!