The work on which this paper was based was funded by the CERES–Wageningen Research School and was supported by the ESRC STEPS Centre, Brighton, UK. I am grateful to Aarti Gupta, Christina Holmes, Kees Jansen, Melissa Leach, Les Levidow, Erik Millstone, Peter Newell, Ian Scoones, two anonymous reviewers and the journal editors.
Is Bt Cotton a Pro-Poor Technology? A Review and Critique of the Empirical Record
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 482–509, October 2010
How to Cite
GLOVER, D. (2010), Is Bt Cotton a Pro-Poor Technology? A Review and Critique of the Empirical Record. Journal of Agrarian Change, 10: 482–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2010.00283.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!