The author wishes to thank Finn Stepputat, Christian Højbjerg and Stine Jakobsen, as well as the anonymous reviewers and the editors of the Journal of Agrarian Change, for their helpful comments.
A Political Economic History of the Liberian State, Forced Labour and Armed Mobilization
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Special Issue: The Agrarian Roots of Violent Conflict
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 357–376, July 2011
How to Cite
MUNIVE, J. (2011), A Political Economic History of the Liberian State, Forced Labour and Armed Mobilization. Journal of Agrarian Change, 11: 357–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00310.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!