We would like to thank Chris Cramer and Paul Richards, as well as the peer reviewer for the Journal, for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of the paper. The discussion on the ‘underground economy’ in Mindanao and related parts is drawn from Chapter 4 of Lara's forthcoming PhD dissertation.
The Agrarian Roots of Contemporary Violent Conflict in Mindanao, Southern Philippines
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Special Issue: The Agrarian Roots of Violent Conflict
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 298–320, July 2011
How to Cite
VELLEMA, S., BORRAS JR, S. M. and LARA JR, F. (2011), The Agrarian Roots of Contemporary Violent Conflict in Mindanao, Southern Philippines. Journal of Agrarian Change, 11: 298–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00311.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!