I would like to thank Joan Martínez-Alier and Marco Armiero for commenting on previous versions of this paper. For the support during the fieldwork in Guatemala, I would like to thank COPAE San Marcos, FLACSO-Guatemala and FAS-UAB (Fundació Autònoma Solidaria). This research was funded by a PhD scholarship from the Basque Government (BFI: 06.303). I acknowledge support from the Spanish MICINN project (CSO2010-21979). I also thank the anonymous reviewers and the editors for their very useful comments.
The Defence of Community in the Anti-Mining Movement of Guatemala
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 556–580, October 2011
How to Cite
URKIDI, L. (2011), The Defence of Community in the Anti-Mining Movement of Guatemala. Journal of Agrarian Change, 11: 556–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00326.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!