We have benefited from discussions with Beverly McIntyre, Rajeswari Raina and Edward Clay, Chairs and Organizers of the IAASTD project, and participating Authors and Review Editors. A special note of thanks is offered to our reviewers for their engaging comments. Both authors were members of the IAASTD core of Review Editors. Our examples draw on our encounters in the process, discussions with Bureau and Secretariat members, interviews with Authors, a brief survey of participants, and secondary data from communications among groups during and after the completion of the reports.
The Politics of International Assessments: The IAASTD Process, Reception and Significance
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 144–169, January 2012
How to Cite
FELDMAN, S. and BIGGS, S. (2012), The Politics of International Assessments: The IAASTD Process, Reception and Significance. Journal of Agrarian Change, 12: 144–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00333.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!