I am grateful to the numerous local assistants from Kali Loro village and Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, who helped in the field research in Kali Loro during 1972–3, 1999–2000 and 2005. I would also like to thank the two anonymous referees who provided useful critical comments on an earlier version.
Changing Childhoods: Javanese Village Children in Three Generations
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 81–97, January 2012
How to Cite
WHITE, B. (2012), Changing Childhoods: Javanese Village Children in Three Generations. Journal of Agrarian Change, 12: 81–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00338.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!