The author wishes to thank Nancy Peluso, Sally Fairfax, Mike Carroll, Tom McClurg, Elizabeth Havice, Liam Campling, Penny Howard, the editors of the Journal of Agrarian Change and the anonymous reviewers for their advice, encouragement, generous comments and criticisms. Any mistakes, of course, remain mine.
The Political Economy of Fishing Rights and Claims: The Maori Experience in New Zealand
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Agrarian Change
Special Issue: The Political Economy and Ecology of Capture Fisheries
Volume 12, Issue 2-3, pages 390–412, April/July 2012
How to Cite
DE ALESSI, M. (2012), The Political Economy of Fishing Rights and Claims: The Maori Experience in New Zealand. Journal of Agrarian Change, 12: 390–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2011.00346.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!