The transnational politics of the Tomato King: meaning and impact
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 129–146, April 2005
How to Cite
SMITH, M. P. and BAKKER, M. (2005), The transnational politics of the Tomato King: meaning and impact. Global Networks, 5: 129–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0374.2005.00111.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!