‘Does your granny eat grass?’ On mass migration, care drain and the fate of older people in rural Albania
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author(s)
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 139–171, April 2008
How to Cite
VULLNETARI, J. and KING, R. (2008), ‘Does your granny eat grass?’ On mass migration, care drain and the fate of older people in rural Albania. Global Networks, 8: 139–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0374.2008.00189.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!