Divergent engagements: roles and strategies of Taiwanese and mainland Chinese returnee entrepreneurs in the IT industry
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd & Global Networks Partnership
Special Issue: Special Issue: Greater China and the challenges of global production networks
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 398–419, July 2011
How to Cite
ZHOU, Y. and HSU, J.-Y. (2011), Divergent engagements: roles and strategies of Taiwanese and mainland Chinese returnee entrepreneurs in the IT industry. Global Networks, 11: 398–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0374.2010.00302.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!