Globalization and the local government learning process in post-Mao China: a transnational perspective
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd & Global Networks Partnership
Special Issue: Special Issue: Greater China and the challenges of global production networks
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 315–333, July 2011
How to Cite
CHIEN, S.-S. and HO, B. (2011), Globalization and the local government learning process in post-Mao China: a transnational perspective. Global Networks, 11: 315–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0374.2011.00328.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!