Based on the Blair-Bell Memorial Lecture at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 24th November, 1967. Part of work accepted for an M.D. thesis.
THE EFFECT OF IRON AND FOLIC ACID ON RED CELL AND PLASMA VOLUME IN PREGNANCY*
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 497–510, May 1968
How to Cite
Blanche Butler, E. (1968), THE EFFECT OF IRON AND FOLIC ACID ON RED CELL AND PLASMA VOLUME IN PREGNANCY. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 75: 497–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1968.tb00153.x
Department of Pathology, St. Mary's Hospitals, Whitworth Park, Manchester, 13.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.