EFFECTS OF TERBUTALINE ON MYOMETRIAL ACTIVITY, UTERINE BLOOD FLOW, AND LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN IN WOMEN WITH PRIMARY DYSMENORRHOEA
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 673–678, September 1976
How to Cite
ÅKerlund, M., Andersson, K.-E. and Ingemarsson, I. (1976), EFFECTS OF TERBUTALINE ON MYOMETRIAL ACTIVITY, UTERINE BLOOD FLOW, AND LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN IN WOMEN WITH PRIMARY DYSMENORRHOEA. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 83: 673–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1976.tb00911.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.