Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Selly Oak Hospital, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6JD.
THE TITANIUM/SILICONE RUBBER CLIP FOR FEMALE STERILIZATION
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 655–662, June 1981
How to Cite
Filshie, G. M., Casey, D., Pogmore, J. R., Dutton, A. G. B., Symonds, E. M. and Peake, A. B. L. (1981), THE TITANIUM/SILICONE RUBBER CLIP FOR FEMALE STERILIZATION. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 88: 655–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1981.tb01226.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Received November 3, 1980/Accepted January 16, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.