Leyenburg Teaching Hospital, P.O. Box 40551,2504 LN - The Hague, The Netherlands.
MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES OF THE SPIRAL ARTERIES IN THE PLACENTAE BED IN RELATION TO PRE-ECLAMPSIA AND FETAL GROWTH RETARDATION
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 88, Issue 9, pages 876–881, September 1981
How to Cite
Gerretsen, G., Huisjes, H. J. and Elema, J. D. (1981), MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES OF THE SPIRAL ARTERIES IN THE PLACENTAE BED IN RELATION TO PRE-ECLAMPSIA AND FETAL GROWTH RETARDATION. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 88: 876–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1981.tb02222.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
- Received November 19,1980/Accepted April 4,1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.