Perceptions of labour: discrepancies between midwives' and patients' ratings
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 1176–1179, December 1983
How to Cite
BRADLEY, C., BREWIN, C. R. and DUNCAN, S. L. B. (1983), Perceptions of labour: discrepancies between midwives' and patients' ratings. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 90: 1176–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1983.tb06467.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Received 8 March 1983 Accepted 1 August 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.