Laboratory of Clinical Biochemistry, University of Trondheim, Regional Hospital, N- 7000 Trondheim, Norway.
Iron requirement in normal pregnancy as assessed by serum ferritin, serum transferrin saturation and erythrocyte protoporphyrin determinations
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 101–107, February 1983
How to Cite
ROMSLO, I., HARAM, K., SAGEN, N. and AUGENSEN, K. (1983), Iron requirement in normal pregnancy as assessed by serum ferritin, serum transferrin saturation and erythrocyte protoporphyrin determinations. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 90: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1983.tb08891.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Received 28 April 1982 Accepted 10 September 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.