Energy intake and physical activity during pregnancy in relation to maternal fat accretion and infant birthweight
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 1178–1185, December 1987
How to Cite
LANGHOFF-ROOS, J., LINDMARK, G., KYLBERG, E. and GEBRE-MEDHIN, M. (1987), Energy intake and physical activity during pregnancy in relation to maternal fat accretion and infant birthweight. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 94: 1178–1185. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1987.tb02319.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
- Received 13 February 1987, Accepted 9 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.