Estimating a woman's risk of having a pregnancy associated with Down's syndrome using her age and serum alpha-fetoprotein level
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 387–402, May 1987
How to Cite
CUCKLE, H. S., WALD, N. J. and THOMPSON, S. G. (1987), Estimating a woman's risk of having a pregnancy associated with Down's syndrome using her age and serum alpha-fetoprotein level. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 94: 387–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1987.tb03115.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2005
- Accepted 7 October 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.