The influence of method of contraception and cigarette smoking on menstrual patterns
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 905–910, September 1988
How to Cite
BROWN, S., VESSEY, M. and STRATTON, I. (1988), The influence of method of contraception and cigarette smoking on menstrual patterns. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 95: 905–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1988.tb06578.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 24 November 1987, Accepted 3 February 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.