Division of Gynecologic Urology. LAC/USC North Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Oxybutinin versus propantheline in the management of detrusor instability. A patient-regulated variable dose trial
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 607–612, May 1989
How to Cite
HOLMES, D. M., MONTZ, F. J. and STANTON, S. L. (1989), Oxybutinin versus propantheline in the management of detrusor instability. A patient-regulated variable dose trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 96: 607–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1989.tb03263.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 29 July 1986, Resubmitted 18 April 1988, Accepted 5 December 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!