Cytogenetic findings in 1250 chorionic villus samples obtained in the first trimester with clinical follow-up of the first 1000 pregnancies
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 663–670, June 1989
How to Cite
LESCHOT, N. J., WOLF, H., VAN PROOIJEN-KNEGT, A. C., VAN ASPEREN, C. J., VERJAAL, M., SCHURING-BLOM, G. H., BOER, K., KANHAI, H. H. H. and CHRISTIAENS, G. C. M. L. (1989), Cytogenetic findings in 1250 chorionic villus samples obtained in the first trimester with clinical follow-up of the first 1000 pregnancies. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 96: 663–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1989.tb03280.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 18 July 1988, Accepted 14 November 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.