Department of Histopathology
Cytological status and lesion size: a further dimension in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 96, Issue 9, pages 1061–1066, September 1989
How to Cite
JARMULOWICZ, M. R., JENKINS, D., BARTON, S. E., GOODALL, A. L., HOLLINGWORTH, A. and SINGER, A. (1989), Cytological status and lesion size: a further dimension in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 96: 1061–1066. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1989.tb03381.x
Department of Gynaecology
Department of Epidemiology, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 24 October 1988, Accepted 15 January 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.