Companionship to modify the clinical birth environment: effects on progress and perceptions of labour, and breastfeeding
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 98, Issue 8, pages 756–764, August 1991
How to Cite
HOFMEYR, G. J., NIKODEM, V. C., WOLMAN, W.-L., CHALMERS, B. E. and KRAMER, T. (1991), Companionship to modify the clinical birth environment: effects on progress and perceptions of labour, and breastfeeding. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 98: 756–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1991.tb13479.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 19 November 1990 Accepted 9 April 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.