The effect of maternal anaemia and iron deficiency on the ratio of fetal weight to placental weight
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 98, Issue 9, pages 886–891, September 1991
How to Cite
GODFREY, K. M., REDMAN, C. W. G., BARKER, D. J. P. and OSMOND, C. (1991), The effect of maternal anaemia and iron deficiency on the ratio of fetal weight to placental weight. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 98: 886–891. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1991.tb13510.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 29 January 1991 Accepted 1 May 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.