Perinatal outcome of pregnancies complicated by vaginal bleeding
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 99, Issue 12, pages 959–963, December 1992
How to Cite
SIPILÄ, P., HARTIKAINEN-SORRI, A.-L., OJA, H. and VON WENDT, L. (1992), Perinatal outcome of pregnancies complicated by vaginal bleeding. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 99: 959–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1992.tb13697.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 3 December 1991, Accepted 27 May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!