Now at The Office of Population Censuses and Surveys London, UK.
Intergenerational studies of human birthweight from the 1958 birth cohort. 1. Evidence for a multigenerational effect
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 67–74, January 1992
How to Cite
EMANUEL, I., FILAKTI, H., ALBERMAN, E. and EVANS, S. J. W. (1992), Intergenerational studies of human birthweight from the 1958 birth cohort. 1. Evidence for a multigenerational effect. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 99: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1992.tb14396.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 18 March 1991 Accepted 7 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.