The accuracy of catheter-tip pressure transducers for the measurement of intrauterine pressure in labour
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 186–189, March 1992
How to Cite
CHUA, S., ARULKUMARAN, S., YANG, M., RATNAM, S. S. and STEER, P. J. (1992), The accuracy of catheter-tip pressure transducers for the measurement of intrauterine pressure in labour. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 99: 186–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1992.tb14496.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 29 November 1990, Accepted 24 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.