Labour induction policy in hospitals of different levels of specialisation
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 310–315, April 1993
How to Cite
Järvelin, M. R., Hartikainen-Sorri, A.-L. and Rantakallio, P. (1993), Labour induction policy in hospitals of different levels of specialisation. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 100: 310–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1993.tb12971.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 14 October 1991 Revised version received 9 April 1992 Accepted 1 September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.