The outcome of pregnancy after CO2 laser conisation of the cervix
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 100, Issue 8, pages 717–720, August 1993
How to Cite
Hagen, B. and Skjeldestad, F. E. (1993), The outcome of pregnancy after CO2 laser conisation of the cervix. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 100: 717–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1993.tb14261.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 10 March 1992 Revised version received 14 December 1992 Accepted 12 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.