Semi-quantitative human papillomavirus DNA detection in the management of women with minor cytological abnormality
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 101, Issue 9, pages 807–809, September 1994
How to Cite
Mansell, M. E., Ho, L., Terry, G., Singer, A. and Cuzick, J. (1994), Semi-quantitative human papillomavirus DNA detection in the management of women with minor cytological abnormality. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 101: 807–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1994.tb11952.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 24 January 1994, Accepted 5 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.