The effects of 3g eicosapentaenoic acid daily on recurrence of intrauterine growth retardation and pregnancy induced hypertension
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 123–126, February 1995
How to Cite
Bulstra-Ramakers, M. T. E. W., Huisjes, H. J. and Visser, G. H. A. (1995), The effects of 3g eicosapentaenoic acid daily on recurrence of intrauterine growth retardation and pregnancy induced hypertension. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 102: 123–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1995.tb09064.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 29 November 1993 Accepted 21 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!