Fertility and pregnancy outcome following large loop excision of the cervical transformation zone
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 467–470, June 1995
How to Cite
Cruickshank, M. E., Flannelly, G., Campbell, D. M. and Kitchener, H. C. (1995), Fertility and pregnancy outcome following large loop excision of the cervical transformation zone. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 102: 467–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1995.tb11319.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 3 August 1994, Accepted 25 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.