Lack of analgesic effect of systemically administered morphine or pethidine on labour pain
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 103, Issue 10, pages 968–972, October 1996
How to Cite
Olofsson, Ch., Ekblom, A., Ekman-Ordeberg, G., Hjelm, A. and Irestedt, L. (1996), Lack of analgesic effect of systemically administered morphine or pethidine on labour pain. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 103: 968–972. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1996.tb09545.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 12 October 1995 Accepted 8 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.