Effects of fish oil supplementation in late pregnancy on blood pressure: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 529–533, June 1996
How to Cite
Salvig, J. D., Olsen, S. F. and Secher, N. J. (1996), Effects of fish oil supplementation in late pregnancy on blood pressure: a randomised controlled trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 103: 529–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1996.tb09801.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 22 September 1994 Returned for Revision 26 January 1995 Revised Manuscript Received 31 May 1995 Returned for Revision 22 August 1995 Revised Manuscript Received 17 October 1995 Accepted 27 October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.