Ultrasound: a noninvasive screening test for detrusor instability
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 904–908, September 1996
How to Cite
Khullar, V., Cardozo, L. D., Salvatore, S. and Hill, S. (1996), Ultrasound: a noninvasive screening test for detrusor instability. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 103: 904–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1996.tb09910.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 31 August 1995 Returned for Revision 29 September 1995 Revised Manuscript Received 3 January 1996 Accepted 23 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.