A medium term analysis of the subjective efficacy of treatment for women with detrusor instability and low bladder compliance
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 988–993, September 1997
How to Cite
Kelleher, C. J., Cardozo, L. D., Khullar, V. and Salvatore, S. (1997), A medium term analysis of the subjective efficacy of treatment for women with detrusor instability and low bladder compliance. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 104: 988–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1997.tb12054.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 27 September 1996 Accepted 15 April 1997
- 1Lower urinary tract function in late life. In: RushtonDN, editor. Handbook of Neurourology. New York : Marcel Dekker, 1994: 349–364.
- 5Treatment options in urinary incontinence. Rev Contemp Pharmacother 1994; 5: 163–177.,
- 9Adjustable non implantable electrical stimulators for correction of urinary incontinence. Urol lnt 1976; 34: 115.
- 10Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation in patients with idiopathic detrusor instability. Neurourol Urodynam 1992; 11: 327–328.,
- 11Acupuncture; an effective treatment of irritative bladder symptoms in women Acupuncture in Medicine 1994; 12: 9–12., , , ,
- 13Denervation of the bladder. In: StantonSL, TanaghoE, editors. Surgery of Female Incontinence. New York : Springer-Verlag, 1980: 93–97.
- 20A randomised cross over trial comparing oxybutynin taken three times a day or taken “when needed”. Neurourol Urodynam 1994; 13:351–352.
- 23Tolterodine—a new bladder selective drug for the treatment of detrusor instability [abstract]. Abstracts of the 25th International Continence Society Meeting; Sydney ; October 1995: 42–43., , , , ,
- 24Preliminary dose range study of Darifenacin. A novel M3 antagonist in detrusor instability [abstract]. Abstracts of the 25th International Continence Society Meeting; October 1995; Sydney : 48–49.,
- 25The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1990; 97 Suppl 6: 1–16., , , ,