Perinatal pathology: centralise or perish?
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 5–7, January 1998
How to Cite
Rushton, D. I. (1998), Perinatal pathology: centralise or perish?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 105: 5–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1998.tb09340.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- 1The Autopsy—Medical Practice and Public Poky. Boston : Butterworths, 1988: 57.,
- 5All Wales perinatal survey and confidential enquiry into stillbirths and deaths in infancy Annual Report 1996. Perinatal Survey Office Department of Child Health University of Wales College of Medicine, 1997: 62., ,
- 6Royal College of Pathologists. Guidelines for post mortem reports. London : Royal College of Pathologists, 1993.
- 11The Allitt Inquiry. London : HMSO, 1994., ,