A randomised controlled trial of care of the perineum during second stage of normal labour
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 105, Issue 12, pages 1262–1272, December 1998
How to Cite
McCandlish, R., Bowler, U., van Asten, H., Berridge, G., Winter, C., Sames, L., Garcia, J., Renfrew, M. and Elbourne, D. (1998), A randomised controlled trial of care of the perineum during second stage of normal labour. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 105: 1262–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.1998.tb10004.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Received 25 February 1998 Returned for revision 12 May 1998 Accepted 28 Jury 1998
- 1A survey of women's experiences and midwives' practices. In: OliverS, editor. The Perineum in Childbirth. London : National Childbirth Trust, 1993., .
- 5Protecting the perineum in childbirth 3: perineal care today. Br J Midwifery 1994; 2: 356–361..
- 7Care during the second stage of labour. In: AlexanderJ, LevyV, RothC, editors. Midwifery Practice Core Topics. London : Macmillan, 1997: 103–108..
- 8BennettVR, BrownLK, editors. Myles Textbook for Midwives. 12th edition. Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone, 1993: 208–210.
- 9CunninghamFG, MacDonaldPC, GantNF et al., editors. William's Obstetrics. Stamford, CT Appleton & Lange, 1997: 333–335.
- 15Episiotomy policies in vaginal births. (Cochrane Review) in The Cochrane Library, Issue 2. Oxford : Update Software; 1998. Updated quarterly., , .