The development and evaluation of a computer-assisted teaching programme for intrapartum fetal monitoring
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 1138–1144, September 2000
How to Cite
Beckley, S., Stenhouse, E. and Greene, K. (2000), The development and evaluation of a computer-assisted teaching programme for intrapartum fetal monitoring. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 107: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2000.tb11113.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Accepted 19 January 2000
- 1RCOG Recommendations arising from the 26th RCOG study group: fetal blood sampling. In: SpencerJAD, WardRHT, editors. Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance. London : RCOG Press, 1993: 392.
- 2Monitoring the fetus in labour. In: ChalmersI, EnkinM, KeirseMJNC, editors. Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1989: 846–882..
- 3Continuous electronic heart rate monitoring versus intermittent auscultation for assessment during labour. In The Cochrane Library, Issue 4, 1999. Oxford : Update Software., .
- 4Confidential Enquiry into Stillbirths and Deaths in Infancy (1997) 4th Annual Report. Maternal and Child Health Research Consortium 1997. Chiltern Court, 188 Baker Street, London NW1 5SD.
- 7Computer versus lecture: strategies for teaching fetal monitoring. J Perinatol 1996; 16: 15–19., .
- 10Optimum rehearsal patterns and name learning. In: GrunenbergMM, MorrisPE, SykesRN, editors. Practical Aspects of Memory. London : Academic Press, 1978., .
- 14A comprehensive fetal monitoring program for nursing practice and education. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 1993; 23: 34–41..
- 15Electronic fetal monitoring. Education and quality assurance. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 1990; 20: 16–22..
- 19Findings from an evaluation of PlanAlyzer's double cross-over trials of computer-based, self-paced, case-based programs in anemia and chest pain diagnosis [abstract]. Proc Annu Symp Comput Appl Med Care. 1991: 88–93., et al.,