A cost effectiveness analysis of goserelin compared with danazol as endometrial thinning agents
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 340–346, March 2000
How to Cite
Sculpher, M., Thompson, E., Brown, J. and Garry, R. (2000), A cost effectiveness analysis of goserelin compared with danazol as endometrial thinning agents. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 107: 340–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2000.tb13229.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Accepted 8 September 1999
- 2Patterns of Referral, Oxford. Oxford : Health Services Research Unit, 1992., , .
- 4The Management of Menorrhagia. Effective Health Care Bulletin No. 9. Leeds : Nuffield Institute for Health, University of Leeds, 1995., , .
- 17Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry and Department of Health. Pharmaceutical Industry and Department of Health Agree Guidelines for the Economic Analysis of Medicines [Press release]. London : ABPI, 1994.
- 18British National Formulary. London : British Medical Association and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, 1996.
- 19Unit Costs of Community Care. Canterbury : PSSRU, University of Kent, 1994..
- 20Review Body for Nursing Staff, Midwives, Health Visitors and Professions Allied to Medicine. Thirteenth Report on Nursing Staff, Midwives and Health Visitors. London : HMSO, 1996..
- 21Review Body on Doctors' and Dentists' Remuneration. Twenty-Fifth Report. London : HMSO, 1996..
- 23Economic Appraisal in Central Government: a Technical Guide for Government Departments. London : HMSO, 1991.
- 24Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1997., , et al.