Anaemia in pregnancy in developing countries
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 437–438, April 2000
How to Cite
Guidotti, R. J. (2000), Anaemia in pregnancy in developing countries. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 107: 437–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2000.tb13258.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Accepted 5 January 2000
- 1World Health Organization. The Prevalence of Anaemia in Women: A Tabulation of Available Information; Second Edition. Geneva : WHO, 1992. (WHO/MCH/MSM/92.2).
- 3Maternal mortality. A global factbook. Geneva : World Health Organisation, 1991., .
- 4Guidelines for the use of iron supplements to prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia. INACG/WHO/UNICEF. Washington : ILSI Press, 1998., .
- 5World Health Organisation Expert Committee on Malaria. Geneva : WHO, 1998 twentieth report (in Press).
- 8Effect of maternal vitamin A or β-carotene supplementation on iron-deficiency anaemia in Nepalese pregnant women, post-partum mothers and infants. In: Report of the XVIII International Vitamin A Consultative Group Meeting; Cairo, 22–26 September 1997. Washington , DC : IVACG, 1998: 86., .