Decision to delivery intervals for assisted vaginal vertex delivery
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 467–471, April 2000
How to Cite
Okunwobi-Smith, Y., Cooke, I. and MacKenzie, I. Z. (2000), Decision to delivery intervals for assisted vaginal vertex delivery. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 107: 467–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2000.tb13263.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
- Accepted 13 August 1999
- 1Indications for cesarean section: final statement of the panel of the National Consensus Conference on Aspects of Cesarean Birth. CMAJ 1986; 134: 1348–1352., , et al.
- 6Ventouse—the instrument of first choice for assisted vaginal delivery Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1998; 105(Suppl): 64., , .
- 7Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Effective Procedures in Obstetrics: London : RCOG: 1–4.
- 8Caesarean section for fetal distress, the interval from decision to delivery, and the relative risk of poor neonatal condition. J Obstet Gynaecol 1991; 11: 241–244., , , , .