Low dose acetylsalicylic acid in prevention of pregnancy-induced hypertension and intrauterine growth retardation in women with bilateral uterine artery notches
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 161–167, February 2002
How to Cite
Vainio, M., Kujansuu, E., Iso-Mustajärvi, M. and Mäenpää, J. (2002), Low dose acetylsalicylic acid in prevention of pregnancy-induced hypertension and intrauterine growth retardation in women with bilateral uterine artery notches. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 109: 161–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2002.01046.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Accepted 12 September 2001
- 6Low dose aspirin prevents pregnancy induced hypertension and pre-eclampsia in angiotensin-sensitive primigravidae. Lancet 1986;i: 1–3., , , .
- 7Low-dose aspirin in pregnancy. Lancet 1988;i: 410., , , , , .
- 8CLASP Collaborative GroupCLASP: a randomised trial of low-dose aspirin for the prevention and treatment of pre-eclampsia among 9364 pregnant women. Lancet 1993;341: 619–629.
- 9Italian study of aspirin in pregnancyLow-dose aspirin in prevention and treatment of intrauterine growth retardation and pregnancy-induced hypertension. Lancet 1993;341: 396–400.
- 10ECPPA (Estudo Collaborative Para Prevencao da pre-eclampsia com Aspirina) Collaborative GroupA randomised trial of low-dose aspirin for the prevention of maternal and fetal complications in high risk pregnant women. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1996;103: 39–47.
- 15ACOG Technical Bulletin. Hypertension in Pregnancy, Number 219- January 1996
- 17Is mild preeclampsia (EPH gestosis) harmful to the baby. Is J Med Sci 1976;112: 500–503..