A randomised controlled trial of educational counselling on the management of women who have suffered suboptimal outcomes in pregnancy
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 853–859, September 2003
How to Cite
Tam, W. H., Lee, D. T. S., Chiu, H. F. K., Ma, K. C., Lee, A. and Chung, T. K. H. (2003), A randomised controlled trial of educational counselling on the management of women who have suffered suboptimal outcomes in pregnancy. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 110: 853–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2003.02412.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Accepted 3 June 2003
- 14Early Clinical Drug Evaluation Unit (CDEU), Rockville : National Institute of Mental Health, 1976.,
- 15Manual of the General Health Questionnaire Windsor , England : NFER-Nelson, 1978.,
- 18Cultural Relevancy of WHOQOL Structure in Hong Kong Chinese. Quality of Life Symposium, Hong Kong , 1997., , .
- 20Evaluation of the Chinese version of Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale. Int J Psychosom 1992;40: 29–34., , , , .
- 23Grief Counselling Programme in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Prince of Wales Hospital. Hospital Authority Convention, 1998., , , .