A randomised controlled trial of a tailored multifaceted strategy to promote implementation of a clinical guideline on induced abortion care
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 111, Issue 7, pages 726–733, July 2004
How to Cite
Foy, R., Penney, G.C., Grimshaw, J.M., Ramsay, C.R., Walker, A.E., MacLennan, G., Stearns, S.C., McKenzie, L. and Glasier, A. (2004), A randomised controlled trial of a tailored multifaceted strategy to promote implementation of a clinical guideline on induced abortion care. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 111: 726–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0528.2004.00168.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- 1Health briefing. Abortion Statistics Scotland 1968–1998. Edinburgh: Information and Statistics Division of the NHS in Scotland, 2000.
- 4Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Care of Women Requesting Induced Abortion. Guideline No. 7. London: RCOG, 2000.
- 7Effective health care. Getting Evidence into Practice. York: University of York, NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, 1999.
- 8The Scottish Programme for clinical effectiveness in reproductive health: lessons from a three-year programme. Health Bull 2000;58: 261–266., .
- 10Multi-level Statistical Models. 2nd edition. New York: Arnold, 1995..
- 14Designing evaluations of interventions to change professional practice. J Health Serv Res Policy 1999;4: 106–112., , .
- 15Patients' views on abortion care in Scottish hospitals. Health Bull 1994;52: 431–435., , .
- 18Tailored interventions to overcome identified barriers to change: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes. [protocol for a Cochrane review]. The Cochrane Library, Issue 3. Oxford: Update Software, 2003., , , et al.
- 20RCOG Clinical Effectiveness Support Unit. National Audit of Induced Abortion 2000. Report of England and Wales. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 2001.